Florida Theological Chaplaincy Academy & FTU
Thank You For Your Interest in
Florida Theological Ministries Inc.
“Reaching out to all to prepare the chosen few”
Also the home of:
Florida Theological University
Florida Theological Chapel
Florida Theological Chaplaincy Academy
Recognize As an Independent Education University by The Florida State Department of Education.
License and Certified from the National Chaplain’s Association
License and Certified from the National Chaplain’s Association
Florida Theological Ministries Inc., previously known as, Word to Live by Outreach Ministries Inc., was birthed in 1998. In 2010 Dr. Judith Ann founded Florida Theological University (an online University); after the Holy Spirit spoke to her concerning the mental and spiritual state of His people. She believes that Leaders should have a place where life experiences can be applied to a Theological Degree, in Counseling and Education. During the process of her journey, Dr. Judith Ann came to identify a major key that was missing in the lives of the believer. She realized that God’s people needed to learn how to understand what it means to apply the Word of God to their ministry, prayer, and their everyday life.
With more than twenty years in leadership as a Pastor, Missionary, Advocate, Chaplain, Teacher, Victims Service Practitioner with the Attorney General Office; also one who has worked within the five-fold ministry for several years; Dr. Judith Ann was led to open a Chaplaincy School.
Therefore, in the structure of the Florida Theological University, a Chapel was created to provide an opportunity for God's people to understand what it means to be in the marketplace. This is a setting where Chaplains can discuss issues and offer referrals as it relates to marketplace ministries. Ephesians 4:12-13 instructs the five-fold ministry; “to equip the saints for the work of ministry; to build up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.” Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law (Psalm 119:18). These are perfect scriptures for every believer who has a thirst for more of Christ. With the help of the Lord, the ministry successfully started more than six Chaplaincy Academies in Miami-Dade and Broward counties, Alabama, and the Bahamas.
The Goal of the Chaplaincy
The goal of Florida Theological is to offer ministers and leaders the opportunity to take their ministry to the next level in Christ. The courses are designed to give leaders the knowledge, skills, and understanding to biblically oversee their ministries. Here at Florida Theological Chaplaincy Academy, we are committed to serving God and the needs of His people. Using Kingdom principles, we offer practical tools for leading a joyous, abundant, and peaceful life in ministry.
- Florida Theological Chaplaincy Academy offers a marketplace Chaplaincy program that prepares servant leaders to be wise and faithful stewards of the Gospel. We aspire to strengthen each student with confidence and the joy in learning more about Kingdom living in every area of their life.
Florida Theological Chaplaincy Academy encourages personal and spiritual growth through prayer, study and active service in our churches and community.
Florida Theological Chaplaincy Academy develops specific ministry skills, strategies, and discipleship character traits. Students will reverence successful ministry in an institutional chaplaincy setting.
Florida Theological Chaplaincy Academy students will observe the similarities and differences among the distinct, and diverse types of chaplaincies.
"We look forward to seeing you there"
1. Strategic Spiritual Warfare, ISBN: 07852-7972-5.
A great war is being waged in the spiritual world: a personal battle between the flesh and the spirit, a social battle greatly influenced by the forces of evil, a spiritual battle against evil supernatural powers. This course will train the students strategically on how to arms themselves.
2. Experiencing God, (Knowing and Doing the Will of God) Author Henry T. Blackaby & Claude V. King ISBN: 080540197-0. This class challenges Christians to experience the fullness of a life lived in a fellowship with the loving, personal God. It teaches how God reveals Himself to each of us in special and exceptional ways. This class is designed to show the student how to deepen their own personal relationship with God.
3. Sharpen Your Discernment, Author Roberts Liardon
ISBN: 1-5778-029-9. Because When Life Looks Grey It's Really Black & White Spiritual Discernment is a vital part of your being. In this book, Roberts Liardon shows you that life really is Black and White. He will explain how to listen to the wisdom and experience God has already built into your life, as well as helping you understand discernment and how you can begin to powerfully use it in every area of your life.
4. The Work of A Chaplain, Authors Naomi K. Paget & Janet R. McCormack. ISBN: 978-0-8170-1499-5.
Do you feel led to ministry outside the walls of the church? This class uncovers the historical and biblical foundations for chaplaincy. The student will explore the universal chaplaincy issues of accountability, privacy, personal ethics, spiritual assessment, and self-care.
5. Prayer, Author Dr. Myles Munroe ISBN: 0-88368-442-X.
Student will learn the biblically based, time tested principle of prayer. It will transform the way they pray. Students will enter into a new dimension of faith, a deeper revelation of God’s love, and a renewed understanding that their prayers can truly move the hand of God.
6. Worship Believers Experiencing God, Author Henry (Praise & Worship) Blackaby & Ron Owens. ISBN: 0-7673-9378-3.
This six week interactive study presents a process where God brings you face to face with His truth, then guides you to an interaction with that truth. This study brings the pastor, staff, church leaders, and congregation to a mutual conviction regarding what worship is as God has revealed it in His word. The purpose of this study is to help a church corporately come to unity of heart and life in their understanding and experience of God’s requirements and standards for worship.
7. The Blood Speaks, Author Ezekiel Benson ISBN-13:9781501016493 Understanding What the Blood Is Saying, How to Agree with It and Release Its Power to Work for You. Discover: Why the Blood of Jesus is unique - The Power in the Blood Seal. - How the Blood Seal came on you at salvation and its importance in your life. - The mystery in the Blood language - decoding the Blood language. - What the Blood is saying at all times - How to agree with what the Blood of Jesus is saying. - And how to release its supernatural power by word of mouth to work in your favour and for Blood of Jesus. Learn how you can activate, release, demonstrate and manifest the power in the Blood of Jesus to change any situation to your advantage.